- Sales is an incomplete model that fails at least 90% of the time
- Sellers don't have the right tools to help buyers buy
- Buyers don't understand all the issues they need to address as they begin to research a solution
- Buying decisions are not based on need or solution
- Buying is a change management decision
- All of the above
Sample Chapters | Table of Contents | Brief excerpt
You have great sales skills. Your product is great.
What is stopping you from closing all of the sales you should be closing?
[Hint: It's not you. It's not your product.]
The sales model is broken.
The sales model does not help buyers manage the behind-the-scenes issues they need to address before they can purchase your product. Now, in this insightful, sophisticated book, you can learn:
- how buyers really buy;
- how sales prevents you from helping them in the most efficient way;
- new skills to help them make a buying decision;
- how to help buyers manage their behind-the-scenes change management issues.
100% money back guarantee
Use the principles in this book for six months. If you see no change in ROI or your relationships with your buyers, let us know and we will refund your money.
Here is what some people have to say about Dirty Little Secrets
This book is disturbing. It pulls back the veil: we’ll never be able to go back to the old way of just selling a solution. This book teaches us what has been missing from the industry for so long - how buyers decide. The ideas in this book are too big to push under the rug: it's sophisticated, but necessary for any serious sales professional.
- Jeff Blackwell, SalesPractice.com
Dirty Little Secrets takes us inside our buyer's decision-making process where we discover the factors they need to address prior to making a decision - most of them having nothing to do with our product or service. You'll discover numerous strategies to help prospects deal with these issues leading to faster decisions, minimal competition and more sales
- Jill Konrath, Author, Selling to Big Companies